3 december 2008

Mum kills rat with vacuum after son is bitten

London
Article

Summary

Bromley, on an early Wednesday morning (November 26), around 4.30am, Mrs. Alison Law found her ten-year-old son, Charlie Mouncer, screaming next to her bed. He said to her that he had been bitten by a rat in his arm. When she heard this terrible news, Mrs. Law, who runs an ironing business, goes immediately to her son’s bedroom, closed the door, took a vacuum cleaner and killed the rat, which has the length of 10 inches. Charlie was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough. Luckily Charlie makes a full recovery from his wound. Bromley Council, which runs the Waldo Road recycling centre, is responsible for the huge amount of rats in that neighborhood.

My opinion

I had to laugh when I read the title of this article, because a can imagine how a mother runs after a rat with a vacuum cleaner. Of course it is very unpleased for the small boy, but luckily he is still alive. I think that I also had killed the rat, if it was my son. Bromley Council should take their responsibility and have to do research to the recycle centre because I think that the whole neighborhood suffers of the rat plague. We have to prevent rat plagues.


Geen opmerkingen: